Please look through our frequently asked questions sections below. If you still did not find the answer to your question please do not hesitate to reach out to us by mail or through the info form.
Are we going to a pitch session in order to get selected?
No, our selection will be based on personal interviews with your personal Business Accelerator – not a pitch session. In our experience, we get to know you a lot better in this way – and you get to know us a lot better. It’s not only us that select you – you should also feel that you want to spend your valuable time with us. This forms the basis for a great relationship going forward!
Is it possible to include IP documents in the application?
Yes, you can attach documents to your application. If you scroll down the application page (For startups/Apply) you will be able to attach files. All your documents and other details will be kept confidential.
What stage should the participating startups be at?
It depends a little on technology and market, but from the level of MVP, prototype or more. Our focus is market development.
What is the outline of the contents of the program?
Our program is 100% flexible, individualized and efficient and designed around the challenges that companies at your stage experience. The content is centered around learning labs, workshops, mentoring and coaching that are tailored to your needs. We’re a specialized scaling platform rather than a traditional acceleration program.
Do I need to relocate my company to Denmark to participate?
No. You don’t necessarily need to relocate since we can do the mentoring remotely. However, you do need to register your company in Denmark (CVR number) and have some activity here e.g. participating in camps and client or investor meetings.
Do you help with the relocation?
If you do wish to relocate to Copenhagen, we will help you with administrative tasks, logistics, discounts and help you get in touch with the right people.
I've already participated in other programs - why should I join yours?
Well, it’s up to you – however here are the most obvious 5 reasons:
1) We focus on late stage startups that are already on the market and we help them scale. Most other programs are incubators or early stage accelerators.
2) We match you directly with our leading corporate partners that are interested in your technology and which in return will offer your know-how, insights and expertise.
3) You’ll get an extra ressource on your team and not just a mentor giving you ad hoc advices. Our business accelerators & investors spend 180 hours with your startup. Now that’s really something.
4) Think of it as a shortcut to the Northern European markets. Not only is our startup tech scene vibrant and booming, but we also offer a hotbed for clean tech, food and life science and a gateway to the Nordic countries. Denmark is home to 22% of the scaleups in the Nordics – and together the Nordic countries have almost 6 times as many scaleups as the average country in continental Europe, and 9 times more than in Southern Europe.
5) Denmark is one of the most digitalized and innovative countries in Europe. Our bustling, creative startup scene has fostered some of the world’s most successful tech companies and disruptive startups within AI, big data, block chain, healthtech and IoT.
Do you take equity?
We don’t take equity in your startup.
How are you funded?
Our program is partly funded by the Danish Government and leading Danish and International corporates with the goal to attract startup talents and create growth.
How much time should I expect to spend on the program?
Our program is designed around challenges that companies at your stage experiences. Consider spending about 4-8 hours per week in average, plus time do business development related efforts with the corporate partners. This factor varies from company to company.