Applications are now open for Beyond Beta’s second cohort! Our goal is to prepare you and your startup for your next round of investment and rapid scaling, and we do that by helping Danish early-stage startups set the crucial building blocks of their business right.
Who can apply?
The Beyond Beta accelerator is for startups who have a clear vision, ambition and ability for growth. That means you can apply if you:
- Have a scalable business model and address a growing, international market
- Have a Danish CVR number that was registered after 1.09.2016
- Have already reached a significant milestone on your journey (at the very least, a MVP that gained some traction)
- Have at least one co-founder committed full-time to the business and a team with a diverse and complementary skill-set
- Are financially able and willing to invest five months into intensively building your startup with us
What is in it for you?
Our intensive and equity-free five-month program will provide you with a modular platform for highly compressed training, mentoring, access to critical resources and matchmaking with investors, corporates and advisors:
- Work alongside Denmark’s top-40 pre-seed startups and become a part of a growing community
- Get hands-on support from our seasoned business accelerators, industry experts and entrepreneurs in residence
- Be matched with our investor and corporate network and potentially qualify for 500,000 DKK in funding
- Get the must-haves right with our online and offline workshops, extra resources, tools and founder’s pack
Start today by joining our 100% free, online pre-accelerator
Our online pre-accelerator serves as the first step into our core accelerator program. Inside, you will find an on-demand toolbox to jump-start your growth journey and completion of the online courses will significantly increase your chances of crafting a winning application.
The next application deadline is on February 25, 23:59.
About Beyond Beta:
Beyond Beta is Denmark’s top-tier accelerator program for promising startups with a demonstrated growth ambition. It is a brand new collaboration between Accelerace, the Danish Business Hubs (under the lead of Copenhagen Business Hub – Erhvervshus Hovedstaden) and Danish Design Center, who have combined their experience of working with 1000+ startups to launch this next evolutionary step of European accelerators.